Winnipeg Prosthetics and Orthotics (WinPO) is currently seeking someone to fill the key frontline role of Receptionist/Administrative Assistant.
WinPO has been providing the best in Prosthetic and Orthotic patient care for more than 35 years.
This role greets patients, handles administrative and scheduling duties, maintains and keeps patient’s electronic medical records organized, processes patient payments, provides overall clinic organization and other duties associated with the position.
Provide patients with support and guidance as needed
This is a full-time, permanent position that includes a Health and Dental Group Insurance package as well as an RRSP matching program along with many other benefits.
Our hours of operation are Monday -Friday 8am - 4:30pm.
- Customer service experience is a key asset
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, telephone, email, faxing
- Must be organized and punctual
- Must possess problem solving skills
- Computer knowledge (word and data processing)
- Ability to handle a fast-paced environment and prioritize tasks
- Knowledge of medical terminology is an asset
If you feel you would be a great fit in our organization and that you have much to offer, please contact our office manager Janice Marinic at firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about this position. We look forward to hearing from you!